Supported by Affinity Answers, the world's largest
provider of social affinity data, Affinity Data+ has
access to social, location, panel, and purchase data
to help marketers drive higher ROI while supplying
best-in-class data to bridge any gaps.
How it works
Working with brands over the last 20 years, we have been given a front-row seat to what marketers are looking for and how to help them succeed.
Marketers want to know
- What is causing my brand to grow or decline?
- Who are my current customers (media habits, buying habits, favorite shows, etc)
- Who are my competitor's customers (media habits, buying habits, favorite shows, etc)
- What is my current customer sentiment (pricing, quality, etc)?
- What is my brand awareness?
- What is my current customer activity by frequency, daypart, and broken out by DMA?
So we combine and analyze disparate datasets
Social Affinity Data from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, and Reddit 250MM people
Panel Data - Nielsen panel
Location data 19MM people
Purchase Data - 15MM people
- Customer and competitive reporting
(Frequency, Daypart, DMA)
- 1st Party / Loyalty data enrichment
- Proxy loyalty and competitive conquest
data via MAIDs
- Behavioral profiles of current and competitive
- Optimized targeting data (Universal Audiences)
- Brand awareness studies & surveys
So marketers can:
- Increase revenue and profitability for predictable growth
- Improve media, targeting, messaging, and engagement
- Better understand business performance and customer needs
- Improve customer satisfaction and retention
- Reduce cost of aquisition
- Optimize competitive conquesting
Data-driven Restaurant marketing has arrived.
Data has become the great equalizer in marketing. It can extend reach,
budgets, awareness, and increase relevance. It gives the smallest brands
the chance to excel and puts the largest brands in the crosshairs.