If you love the challenge of discovering a new product in the marketing science & AI space, that has never been done before, then read on.
We are looking for a bright and technically resourceful hacker, who enjoys cracking complex technical challenges that result in business innovation.
Who we are?
Affinity Answers improves brand advertising effectiveness for more than 400 brands globally, through its data and technology products. As one of the top Oracle Data Cloud partners, we provide predictive analytics for over 50,000 brands based on consumer engagement data from 400 Million people worldwide.(Learn more)
We are embarking on an ambitious journey to build a new category of products addressing brand advertising effectiveness that is targeted to become a must-have for every senior brand marketer.
Our advanced machine learning based systems process billions of rows or terabytes of data on any given day. Our platform pulls disparate data sets together, applies state-of-the-art machine learning models to power our products with predictive recommendations.
You will help us build elegant solutions out of the multitudes of data, working closely with our Chief Data Scientist and Product team.
What you will be doing?
- In the discovery stage of the product, whip-up prototypes to assess technical feasibility to address business solutions and when product-market fit is attained, architect the product for long-term scalability and resilience.
- Develop technology vision, architecture and build a multi-tenant, SaaS solution capable of handling large volume data
- Devise flexible architecture that can evolve to support third party data integrations in line with business growth
- Oversee infrastructure needs and make changes to address growth in a cost efficient way
- Articulate in simple terms, the science and credibility of recommendations from the platform to external stakeholders, partners and customers and instill confidence in our solution
- Collaborate with product management, data scientist, engineering groups and software vendors to deliver product releases in alignment with our go to market strategy
- Translate business concepts to technical terms for the tech team
Who you are?
- Extensive experience in building scalable, SaaS solutions that dealt with huge datasets every day
- Is well versed with open source technology stack – from data, processing, modeling to UX
- Web crawler experience is a plus
- Deep experience with cloud platforms and associated performance analysis; we use AWS as one of our infrastructure platforms and use associated tools of the Big Data space
- Strong computer science fundamentals including a deep understanding of data structures and distributed algorithms
- Advanced leadership skills with ability to mentor engineering team members
- Based in NW Austin but willing to travel occasionally to see clients or teams in India
We work like a start-up but compensate like big companies:
– Competitive salary and bonus along with generous benefits including stock options
– Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
– Health Savings Accounts with full contribution by company, for up to $6,850 per year
– 401k plan with up to 4% employer match
– Unrestricted vacation days
– Centrally located office with plans to expand
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.