Location: Bengaluru, India
Whom are we looking for?
Our R&D team looks at various sorts of engagements between 70K+ brands and celebrities to generate 2.5 billion data points a week and process more than half a billion user records every day. While we do that, we must also ensure that our product lines that connect with the ad-tech world work seamlessly. Dealing with large datasets in an optimal time-bound manner is no small engineering feat and that is what keeps our finest data engineers excited everyday. We are looking for software development engineers who have a similar experience to join this team.
Please apply if:
- You are fantastic with your programming skills in Python and shell scripts. We work on Unix – so a good familiarity is expected. Also, you must know databases like the back of your hand.
- You like playing with large datasets (not just Kaggle datasets) and have knowledge of frameworks and technologies that deal with these datasets; you must know when to apply a particular technology and when not to – as we do not believe in running behind buzzwords just for the sake of it.
- You enjoy collaborating with Data Scientists to build data pipelines to build Machine Learning models
- You love being a part of a small nimble team comprising of veterans in the software industry as well in the ad tech world who are extremely humble and hardworking; you will learn a lot
- You love a non-hierarchical culture of transparency and latitude where everyone has equal opportunity to learn and grow (not a usual cliched statement). Did we tell you about the internal hackathons we conduct frequently?
- You love working from the quiet neighbourhood of Jayanagar 7th block in Bangalore, away from horrible traffic (walkable from the nearest metro station) and close to several eating joints.
Experience: Typically, to have some exposure in the manner stated above, you need to have spent a few years as a software developer dealing with a large amount of data, for say 2-3 years and upwards
How to Apply: Write to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us how you can help us along with your 1-page resume and Github profile.