Affinity Answers improves brand advertising effectiveness for more than 400 brands globally, through its data and technology products. As one of the top Oracle Data Cloud partners, we provide predictive analytics for over 50,000 brands based on consumer engagement data from 400 Million people worldwide.(Learn more)
We are embarking on an ambitious journey to build a new category of products addressing brand advertising effectiveness that is targeted to become a must-have for every senior brand marketer. We are looking for a bright, technically resourceful, and hands-on Entrepreneurial Architect and technology hacker, who leads from the front, to join us as CTO.
Our advanced machine learning based systems process billions of rows or terabytes of data on any given day (we really deal with big-data without making much noise about it!). Our platform pulls disparate data sets together, applies state-of-the-art machine learning models to power our products with predictive recommendations.
You will help us build elegant solutions out of the multitudes of data, working closely with our Chief Data Scientist and Product team.
If you love the challenge of inventing a new product in the marketing science & AI space, that has never been done before, then let’s grab a coffee and chat. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you will be doing?
- Develop technology vision, architecture and build a multi-tenant, SaaS solution capable of handling large volume data
- Devise flexible architecture that can evolve to support third party data integrations in line with business growth
- Oversee infrastructure needs and make changes to address growth in a cost efficient way
- Articulate in simple terms, the science and credibility of recommendations from the platform to external stakeholders, partners and customers and instill confidence in our solution
- Collaborate with product Management, data scientist, engineering groups and software vendors to deliver product releases in alignment with our go to market strategy
- Act as an advisor to product team regarding technical feasibility, User Experience and client communication
- Translate business concepts to technical terms for the tech team
- Establish technical processes, quality control and best practices for release management in a rapid development environment
Who you are?
- Extensive experience in defining technical strategy, direction and building scalable, SaaS solutions that dealt with huge datasets every day
- Understands and appreciates the interplay between data, technology and user needs to make a successful product and business
- Is able to articulate well the benefits of a product and technology and ability to influence both external and internal stakeholders
- Advanced leadership skills with ability to mentor engineering team members
- Deep experience with cloud platforms and associated performance analysis; we use AWS as one of our infrastructure platforms and use associated tools of the Big Data space
- Is well versed with open source technology stack – from data, processing, modeling to UX
- Strong computer science fundamentals including a deep understanding of data structures and distributed algorithms
- Web crawler experience is a plus
- Based in NW Austin but willing to travel occasionally to see clients or teams in India
We work like a start-up but compensate like big companies:
– Competitive salary and bonus along with generous benefits including stock options
– Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
– Health Savings Accounts with full contribution by company, for up to $6,900 per year
– 401k plan with up to 4% employer match
– Unrestricted vacation days
– Centrally located office with plans to expand
Email your resume to email@example.com.